Some Goals for 2014
Here are some of my goals for 2014:
- Complete all of the specifications I'm currently working on in the XMPP, STOX, PRECIS, UTA, and URNBIS working groups at the IETF.
- Resist taking on any new IETF-related tasks for awhile. :-)
- Form a cooperative to provide an organizational structure (and funding source) for the jabber.org IM service.
- Finish translating everything that Epicurus said on the nature of the good life, and publish the results as a short book.
- Write more code, especially on projects related to private communications and Internet security.
- Play more music, and record more of what I play.
- Spend more time with friends and family.
- Get outside more often.
- Gain more wisdom.
- Breathe more freely.
- Enjoy life more fully.
Peter Saint-Andre > Journal